Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finals.. Part Uno

So being a freshman in college, I have not yet experienced the hectic, crazy feeling of finals week.  Until Now.  All was well this past week, and I was feeling confident and ready for this week.  Now, it is sunday night and I have all my flashcards made and materials put together, but I have no motivation to actually study the flashcards or materials... Boo.

So instead, I cleaned my room, did some laundry, ate a snack, and now I'm back to the same situation as before: the flashcards staring up at me as I neglect to flip through them... It's a painful sight.  Thankfully I only have one final tomorrow, and I get to use a cheat sheet.  So maybe by the time I finish that one, I'll feel more motivated to study for the other ones.. Probably not, but hopefully. :)

P.S.  I've made the decision to attempt to post at least once a week (Sunday).  Wish me luck!

1 comment: