Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Campers! :)

Hi again!

The campers have arrived! Yay!
So here's the situation, Monday was our first day with the campers.  Some arrived around 11am with their parents in cars, some arrived around 1pm on a bus from Chicago, and then our last two campers arrived at 1:30 or so on the Detroit bus.  It was soooo exciting!  All the girls are so sweet and adorable! I had to leave on Tuesday morning for a family thing back home, but when I returned Wednesday afternoon/evening, the girls had made me a cute card that said welcome back and they sang a song to me at dinner saying welcome back and they missed me.  It was so cute.  I made it back just in time for my last activity period on Wednesday so I got to teach an acting class for the first time.  It was great! I'm so excited for the summer to get rolling and for all the campers to really get excited for the play!  

Happy reading! Stay Excellent, Me. 

1 comment: