Thursday, September 27, 2012

Another one of those things called posts...

Welp..

I just had another one of those moments where I write an entire post about something and then realized at the end that it was pointless and no one cares about what I tweeted this morning.  Oops.

So yea.. My life.  It's definitely interesting I guess.  Nothing really to note right now though.  (I'm really just stalling until I think of something really cool to talk about.. or have to go to class.  Whichever comes first.)

OH!
I got one.

This past weekend we, meaning my roommates and I, hosted a Beer Tower party!  It was a blast.  Seriously.  And not to toot my own horn, but TOOT!  I won!  Well, sort of.  I technically tied with the neighbor boys and maybe I started a few hours before everyone else.. and maybe I stayed up later than everyone else as well... but hey, I made some sacrifices!  I even paused to make cookies with Pat (S/O to Pat for putting up with me.. I faintly remember dropping A LOT of things. Oops.)

We also managed to get our clock stolen by one of my brother's friends.  It's still missing.  And I'm salty about it.  GIVE IT BACK DYLAN.

........  So that definitely wasn't as exciting or as long as I thought it was going to be.  But at least I attempted to entertain you all (which basically includes Marisa, Bridget, and my mother.  Hi Mom.)

The End.

Happy reading.  Stay Excellent.  ME.

P.S.   I hope you all thoroughly enjoy the fact that I share every thought that runs through my mind as I post.  I find it quite humorous when I proof read.  :)

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Keep posting!
    I love your background theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete