Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just something silly..

So we're having a small get together right now at our apartment in Bowling Green.  I'm upstairs in my room though sitting by the open window in January...  Why you may ask?  Because I'm debating on whether or not to change my shirt.  Yes.  I am that girl who halfway through the evening can't decide if I want to put on a different shirt, or just keep wearing the one I started with.  It's a tough decision.  I really enjoy this shirt.  It's blue with little cut outs in the front that shows the black under part of the shirt.  Adorable, right?  Right.  Except for one thing.  I am sweating up a storm.  It's not even hot.  I'm not overheated.  I just tend to sweat when I wear nice shirts.  Which really sucks because my adorable blue shirt has sweat stains down my pits that are fairly noticeable and quite embarrassing.  Why does this occur?  And people wonder why I don't like to dress up. It makes me anxious and then I sweat.  Simple as that.  And now I'm finished with this particular rant, thanks for reading.


The most annoying things right now?  I'm not sweating anymore, and my shirt is no longer damp with sweat, but guess what?  The dark spots are still there.  This is great.

Happy reading.  Stay excellent, Me. :)

P.S.  
Sorry for the disgusting post.  I just thought someone might care that I can't have nice things.

2 comments:

  1. I care, but can't do anything about it. :)
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why we dont have nice things!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete