Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Break-- Numero Uno

So this week is spring break.  Exciting, right? Wrong.  Well, sort of.  I wish I was going to some exotic country or a nice beach, but unfortunately, I have a lot of homework and a long list of things to do.  Ugh. 

Today, I spent some time with my long lost weirdo friend, Ashlin.  It was magnificent.  We failed epically to set up her iTunes on her iPhone though, but it all worked out in the end.  After that, I went home and started my Pros/Cons list for my summer job opportunities.. That was fun.  I still haven't made a decision, but time will tell.  After dinner with my parents, we all went to visit my great-grandmother in the nursing home.  Love that woman. 

After my wonderful day, I made plans with another long lost friend, Andrea! We're going shopping on Wednesday and catching up.  Later on Wednesday, I'm hosting a casual night at mi casa with another set of weirdo friends (if you haven't noticed, I have a lot of weirdo friends).  Thursday morning I have a phone interview with one of my summer camp options, so that's exciting! And this weekend is dedicated to my truest of true weirdo friends: the high school clan.  I'm ecstatic for this reunion. Shall be a fun time. :)

I just wanted to keep you all updated on what's going on in my life. Hope you enjoyed it. Shout out to the loser clan of one: Marisa Coons.. you know what you did. ;)

Oh! And ice cream makes me cough. 

1 comment:

  1. appreciate the shout out though this whole post made me even unhappier that I'm missing out on random times with y'all. oh well. i guess college is supposed to be worth it in the long run or something stupid
    ~marisa

    ReplyDelete