Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Let's play a game...

So, some of you may know this, but I sometimes like to play a fun little game with people that I wish to know more about.  Basically, I just ask a few questions and give my own answers as well.  So let's play!

I'll go ahead and be nice and put my answers on here as well, so happy reading!  Feel free to comment with your answers or send me an email, ktreon@falcon.bgsu.edu


1.) Favorite color
Yellow, and not goldenrod or some gross dingy yellow, but the legitimate crayon yellow color.

2.) Favorite candy bar
Take 5, a little bit of everything.

3.) Favorite Cartoon as a kid
Blue's Clues and then Hey Arnold, both classy. 

4.) First crush
Bryant, some kid who was from Texas who moved to my school in the first grade and then left again at the end.  It was a sad day. 

5.) Favorite t-shirt
My M*A*S*H t-shirt from my last performance in high school.  That show meant more to me than I ever realized at the time. :)

6.) Favorite Song
Depends on my mood, but one of my favorite groups is The Script.  Anything by them is usually amazing.

7.) Who do you look up to the most?
My parents.  Both wonderful, hard working people. 

8.) Favorite type of shoe and why
My yellow toms, not just because they are my favorite color, but because I've had some pretty good times in those shoes.  

9.) Eye color you are most attracted to
Green or gray.  Green, because my eyes are green and I'm obsessed with my own eyes.  Gray because there's something mysterious about them.  I can't help it.

10.) Junior homecoming date
Shout out to Mr. Jack Langenkamp.  A great night, with a great group of friends. 

11.) Any regrets?
None that I care to share with all of you. :P

2 comments:

  1. So things were normal until #9 and #10.
    #9)I don't appreciate this. It is obviously what is on the inside that counts. Duh! Geez. Stop being so shallow!
    #10)Super Random. But kinda fun to reminisce on good ole junior year of high school. crazy how far it seems like I have come since then.
    Ya so those are the only two I feel like answering. But really I just miss our good ole times together. I seriously haven't hung out with you in AGES!! Have a good end of your freshman year of college (that's crazy too!) I'll be here til June when you will probably be in Michigan by then. Stupid growing up. But go kick life's butt and have a great day :)
    -marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you said you only wanted to answer 9 and 10, when really, you didn't answer either one. you just commented about them. Jeez. And Ashlin and I will definitely have to come visit you in May some time. It will happen.

    ReplyDelete