Saturday, April 14, 2012

Slacking.. Oops!

So it was brought to my attention this evening by Marisa Coons that I have been neglecting my blog.  And I have.  My apologies.  So I'm here tonight, or very very early this morning whichever way you would like to look at it.

What have I been up to, you ask?  Well, I am officially a brother of Alpha Phi Omega, Zeta Kappa Chapter, as of last night.  It feels great!  It was a long process and it definitely had its ups and downs, but it was well worth it. :)

That really is the only excitement I've had for awhile.  Probably why I've been neglecting my blog.

I was also voted "Most Easily Distracted" in my pledge class.  It's already taken me 37 minutes to write this much.  Coincidence? I think not.

Back to my life.... I met some pretty amazing kids this weekend.  Lindsey May (hi honey!) had her little sister and two of the kids she babysits for come to BG for Sibs n Kids weekend.  They were a hoot!  I loved playing charades, cackling, and even smelling the farts of smallish children.  Maybe not so much the last thing, but it was the origin of our cackling so it was worth it.  I spent my saturday night in a dorm room with 4 other brothers and their sibs and/or kids for a total of 9 of us.  I'm pretty happy with that.  It made me super excited for summer and going to camp and bonding with all those girls!

I also have come to the realization lately that I have promised a whole lot of people that I will be spending a whole lot of time with them.  Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of time which means that you all will have to accept the fact that we will need to share my time and double dip.  That means Versailles-ians will need to share me, Cleveland-ers will need to share me, Columbus-ers, and my family as well.  This is gonna be rough.  Challenge accepted? Yes sir.

Well, I think that's about it for now.  Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment