Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Let the crafting begin!

Oh hey y'all.

(That was disgusting, but I'll leave it there just because it made me laugh a little.)

So yesterday was the beginning of my crafting week!  YAY!

Here's the product:


Ignore my sassy facial expression and lack of make-up/life in my face, and appreciate that head wrap!  It's wonderful!  I made two yesterday.  And I love them both. A lot.

So yea.. that's all I accomplished yesterday.  Whoops.  Bridget and I watched The Odd Life of Timothy Green also, and we had some delicious chicken for dinner.  When I say delicious, I mean like life-changing, make you salivate all over kind of delicious.  She took chicken breast, attempted to fillet them (but really she just cut them in half, hahahaha.. it was funny), stuffed them with pineapple and cream cheese, and finally, she wrapped them in bacon.  YUM.

Other than that.... yea.. my spring break is so exciting.  SO exciting.  But I still like it.  More to come.

Happy reading.  Stay excellent, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment