Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Relationships :)

Hi there. 

I have a lot to talk about tonight.  A lot.  And silly me has been slacking yet again with my posts.  Tisk tisk.  My apologies.

Relationships.  Aren't they great?  Now, I'm not just talking about dating.  I'm talking about new friendships, old friendships rekindled, family ties, etc..  

Did you see what I did there?  "I'm not just talking about dating." Yea.  Go ahead, let out a little  "Eeeeeeeeeeeep!"for me.  It's official.  I have a boyfriend.  The world has ended.  Well not really.  Obviously.  But it sure is exciting!  Woooooo!  His name is Devon, but if you ever meet him, I won't introduce you to him as Devon.  I'll say, "this is my boyfriend." Wanna know why?  Because if I say his name, he doesn't have anything to say.  And that makes for an awkward situation. We all know how awkward I am, so just imagine the awkwardness that is attracted me.  (It's that bad..) Now look at this adorable picture and tell me you don't love us:




Now that I've bored you with my happiness for a hot sec, let's move on: new friendships.

We recently had Big/Little Reveal for Alpha Phi Omega, and I took another Little.  Meet Amanda!  


And ignore my awful appearance.  I'm covered in clay from ceramics and my hair is awful from wearing a disguise as part of the reveal process.  Ugh.  Anyway, she's just wonderful!  And I can't wait for her to branch out in our chapter and see what amazing things she will bring to the table!  Welcome to Fierce.  Chicka BAMF!

Now some old friendship business...  I don't really have any, except that I got to see Dani Pugh in her natural environment last weekend!  We had our sectional conference for APhiO at Ohio University and to save some money we stayed in Columbus on Friday night at Dani and Pat's house and then got up SUPER early to drive the rest of the way on Saturday morning.  Here's some of the crew chilling on the steps at the Pugh residence:


Here's a few more pictures from our Sectionals shenanigans:


Me looking movie star-esque. :)


Colin with his APhiO snapback!


Taylor and I before leaving Dani and Pat's at 6:30am.

This weekend is Easter!  I'm excited to go home for some of Aunt Kelli's tuna noodle casserole and to decorate Easter eggs with my cousins!  More to come, I promise!

Happy reading.  Stay excellent, ME.

5 comments: