Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Oh Lordy..

Yep.. That's right.  Oh Lordy. 

I have recently found out that not only do I have to take three 4000 level classes this semester and two others, teach 4 hours worth of english in order to keep my head above the depths of debt, but I also only get one chance to pass my OPI (oral proficiency interview) and WPT (written proficiency test) when I return in order to start methods and become a teacher. ONE CHANCE, PEOPLE.  ONE.  I'm hyperventilating and crying as I type this.  Someone please help me. 

Y entonces, porque hay solamente una vez para el examen, los ensayos aquí van a ser en español.  Lo siento a todo.  Pero este es muy necesario. Ahora, voy a llorar y mirar la tele con mi madre. Este no es cierto, porque me choca mirar la tele y en realidad voy a duchar.  Y luego, estudio.  Este semestre es un fracasado ya.  Ayudame! 

Recuerdate: copia y pega este en Google Translate para entender. O, puedes adivinar lo que dice. Adivinar es una palabra nueva para mi.  Gracias a Google Translate. Así que sí. 

Buena lectura! Manténgase excelente, ME. 

P.S. Compré una diario para pensamientos como este, pero este es más divertida. :) Disfrute!

No comments:

Post a Comment