Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday dinner: Lasagna

Oh my goodness.  I am sleepy.  So sleeeeeepy.  And ill.  Somehow I have contracted this gross congestion in my right nostril, and it hurts a lot.  I have to go to chapter as well.  Ugh.  It just took me over 2 hours to write a two page reflection.  That's absolutely ridiculous and absurd.  

I don't have much to say either.  I'm sick as a dog.  BUT, I did finish my halloween costume today!  I bought red shoes at Charming Charlie's and a blue sweater from Charlotte Rousse, to accompany my yellow tutu and red tights.  Snow White is officially complete.  Well, except for the red ribbon bow that I need to hot glue to my red headband, but thats a minor detail really.  Here it is:


Yay!  I'm super excited!

I made lasagna for dinner today.  It was delicious.  But now I have a huge pan of lasagna that I have to fit in the refrigerator and somehow eat over the course of the next week.  Wish me luck.

That's all.  Happy reading.  Stay excellent, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment