Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

Hello all!

It's Christmas!  Well, yesterday was Christmas, but still!  It's so exciting!

I'll go ahead and skip to the good stuff.  The presents.  :)

We had some really great gift giving going on this year.  Now, I for one thought that the best and my favorite reaction was going to be the family's reaction to all the grandkids buying a new toilet and faucet for the cabin (you see, the old folk were complaining about the crack in the toilet seat and how it kept pinching their bums and then Granny complained about the water stains the sink had because of the dripping faucet... Us grandkids listen well).  However, this was definitely not the best reaction.

The parents got Grandma and Grandpa Berger an iPad.  If you know my Grandpa at all, you know he was livid.  There was a solid ten minutes of him shaking his head at this gift.  He had just got done telling Granny that she wasn't allowed to have one because she would never accomplish anything around the house.  Hahahaha, jokes on him.  BUT, this still wasn't the best reaction.

My absolute favorite and all-time best Christmas reaction goes to my wonderful mother.  Mike and I secretly bought Mother a Kindle.  She was definitely surprised.  Not only was there the classic gasp and wide-eyed situation, but there was tears.  A LOT OF TEARS.  And of course, Mike and I just giggled. Because we're weird like that.  Best reaction ever.

Oh! And my lovely cousin Bridget was wonderful as always and gave me a wonderful scarf with a quote written on it.  So classy and so lovely.  :)

I hope everyone had the best Christmas ever and their time spent with families and friends was magnificent and full of memories!

That's all for now.  Happy reading.  Stay excellent, Me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment