Monday, December 17, 2012

Cousinly Love

Hello once again!

This past weekend, my cousins and I ventured to our other cousin Danielle's apartment in Wilmington.  There was pizza, beers, the kitty cat, and of course some tears (and yes, I did just spend on moment on making that rhyme).  It was a great time.  And somehow we all ended up in the bathroom, again.  Not doing what you are probably assuming, but hugging and laughing and spilling drinks and it was just a weird situation.


Kimi and Tila went to the store, so we had a tiny photo shoot. :)


Whiskers!

My favorite part was probably my strange and awkward conversations on my phone, thanks to  Paige.  My apologies to all affected (or is it effected? I really don't know).  

Saturday night we met up at La Fiesta for Bridget's birthday dinner!  My favorite place.  Seriously.  And the fried ice cream is just wonderfully delicious.  


Happy Birthday Bridget!!!

This is a short post.

More to come on this wonderful break.

Happy reading.  Stay excellent, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment