Monday, December 10, 2012

Finals week!

Wow, I have seriously been slacking.  Seriously. My apologies.

So here's what you missed:

Last weekend I went on a party bus for my friend Kyle's 21st birthday, and it was legitimately the best night ever.  I got to spend so much time with my boo boo and Jeffy!  I love them.  Enjoy these wonderful pictures and their impressive quality:


Natalie and Boo Boo!


Boo Boo!


Taylor... and a duck!

So there you have it.  Next up, what college folk like to call "hell week".  The week filled with last minute projects thrown at you by every professor and exams even though you have a final the next week.  It's just awful.  This girl, well she was productive.  I'm so proud of myself.  My to do list consisted of 17 items.  I completed 16 of the 17 by Thursday night.  That's crazy talk.  And the last item?  It took me until 3 hours ago to complete it.  It was rough.  

Why would one stress themselves out so much the week before finals, you might ask?  Well, I promised myself I would complete my to do list or I wasn't allowed to go to Dayton on Friday night for a sweater party.  And we all know how  much I love sweaters, especially the ugly ones.  So I accomplished that list, with flying colors.  I should bribe myself more often.. 

Enjoy a few snap shots:


Brooke, Ashlin, Taylor, and Lindsey!


Brooke and Val!

That was a great night as well.  I just wish a certain someone who's name starts with M and ends with arisa would have been there! (Hello by the way!)  A nice S/O to Aaron Eilerman for being a wonderful host as well!  And Jeffy Grilliot for entertaining us on the car ride home!

And now for Saturday night.  The last weekend in BG.  Of course I had to spend it with the one and only Jodi Wellman.  This girl keep me on my toes.  I won't share our story of Saturday night because it's more of her story to tell, but it ended with an adorable roomie sleepover and a movie the next day.  Great end to a stressful semester.  


Just look how cute we are. 

And that's pretty much all you missed.  Oh! Except for an awkward encounter I had tonight.. but we might save that one for next week.  It's a little too fresh in my mind right now.  Too salty still.  

Until Sunday, happy reading.  Stay excellent, ME. :)

P.S.  Good luck to everyone on finals! See all my wonderful hometown friends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment