Monday, September 26, 2011

Bridget...

Well, well, well.  The day is finally here. This is an important day in history. Why you may ask? Simply because I am about to share with you the most incredible, lovable, annoying, sweet, baby loving, scaredy cat that you will ever come to know.  The best part is: She's my sister. Well I wish..  Only,  I'm pretty sure we would be unstoppable. 
So to start things off I would just like to say that Bridget and myself grew up together.  My grandparents own a cabin and we spent every waking moment of every weekend growing up out there swimming, fishing, jumping on the trampoline, getting lost in the woods, etc.  We loved it.   That's actually where we were in the above photo. :) One of our finest moments of staying up late and looking crappy. 


Cabin adventures...



Our wonderful Mario Bros. Mushroom Cake


Another crazy idea that we came up with happens to be our future plans.  Now we both know that God leads our lives and we will follow him, however we just like to persuade Him.  Well, with me studying Spanish Education here at BGSU, I will be required to study abroad.  During this time I will fall in love with a hot, steamy Spaniard, and we will get married in Spain (Bridget will fly over and be my Maid of Honor of course).  After settling down slightly, I will start a branch of our cake business in Spain.  Bridget will start a branch as well in los Estados Unidos.  Then our lives will be complete forever.  The End.

Some other adventures of our past included:


Our grandparents' 50th Anniversary party.




Our family pictures.



 Disney World.



JDRF Walks, which unfortunately I was unable to attend this year.



Our Skype dates.



And also, Sea World.

I love her, I miss her, and I can't wait to create a million and one more memories of our crazy ideas, cakes, and outings. :) 


I feel like you did that wrong ChaChi... Sure thing Paco. <3

3 comments:

  1. P.S. I obviously discovered how to add photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like you a lot:) And I can't wait either:0

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! We love her very much too!!! You two are nuts! :)
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete