Thursday, September 22, 2011

APhiO ---> my journey towards a fraternity.

     Welp, hello blogging world! My cousin Bridget Berger started a blog recently and she inspired me to do the same.  I have a feeling most of my blogs will consist of me rambling and pretty much just laying it all out on the screen for you (my eager readers) who I'm sure can't wait to hear about my crazy life.  So far I have not committed to any organizations at BGSU, but tomorrow is the pledge ceremony for Alpha Phi Omega.  I plan to pledge for this coed fraternity because it defines me: service, leadership, and fellowship.  I love to volunteer, especially when it involves community work (i.e. blood drives, trash pick-up, and community meals), so this should be perfect for me.. right? Well we'll see I guess. I'm a little apprehensive about the whole thing, obviously.  I guess I'll just have to jump and hope I land on my feet.. :/

2 comments:

  1. :D I felt the exact same way pledging for Epsilon Sigma Alpha, which is a service sorority. You are luckier bc you have boys too :p

    ReplyDelete