Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fishapalooza! :)

So today I went on my very first expedition with APhiO.  We got up at 7 to go to the Bass Pro Shoppe in Perrysburg.  This was a challenge.  As most of you who know me, you know I hate waking up. Ever.  Anyway, upon arrival a real character named Frank checked us in and sent all 9 of us to the Kid's Korner to paint faces.  Needless to say, we painted more on ourselves than on the children.  But the best part of the entire event was definitely going to iHop for the first time.  It reminded me of Bob Evans actually, except that every single item on the menu had some sort of pancake on the side. It was AMAZING.  And of course the entire time I was there, I couldn't help but think of awkward peg-legged pirate jokes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment