Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

So this weekend was Halloween, obviously.  But this wasn't any ordinary Halloween.  This was my first Halloween weekend as a college student! Yes! Exciting, right? Well, not really.  It was just like every other weekend except we all froze our butts off in cute costumes that everyone was too intoxicated to really notice. Not exactly what I call FUN. 




I was a ketchup bottle! YAY!



Sam was Clark Kent!


Besides the actual dressing up, Amber and myself carved some magnificent pumpkins.  They were so cute.. Mine is still alive, but sadly, Amber's was smashed by the boys.. Meanies.




Here's a small look into our night (ignore the bad quality, it was dark and we relied on a man to take the photo):



All in all I would give the weekend a below average rating, but since I got to hang out with some pretty chill people all night, it was worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment