Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankfulness

I was given the idea from some friends on Facebook to say one thing I'm thankful for every day of November until Thanksgiving.  So here it goes.. I'm going to admit right now that I will most likely forget to do this everyday.. plus a post every day is kind of a lot.. so I will sometimes double or triple up my "giving thanks". :)



For today, let's begin with my roommate Sam.  I didn't know Sam until I came here to Bowling Green.  We became friends almost immediately and began to walk to class together.  Then, due to some unforeseen issues, I moved out of my old room and into a new one with Sam.  Best decision of my year thus far.  Anyway, we have so much fun together... staying up late, watching movies, eating taco bell and cake pops, and of course getting a little bit of studying done as well.  Without Sam, I'm afraid my college experience would have been lacking some serious craziness.  So thank you Lord, for bringing us together. :)

P.S.  I won't title all of these as Thankfulness.. I will probably just disguise them all under some clever creation I eventually come up with... Sus preparan mis amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment