Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Ties

Another thing I am thankful for is my family.  Not just my mom or dad, but EVERYONE.  I'm thankful for every moment I get to spend with each and every one of them as well.  I am so blessed to have grandparents on one side that have a cabin we can go to on the weekends, and of course for having everyone live so close to home.  We love spending time together and creating unforgettable memories.  Some of my favorites include cooking spaghetti on the fire, splitting wood, swimming in the pond, and visiting my other grandparents in Michigan.  I love spending time with everyone and laughing about the little things that most people overlook.  So thank you Lord, for the good times and the bad.  They're all worth it in the end. :)

1 comment:

  1. Family is a beautiful thing, some magic,yep :) something that you feel, greetings to all your family :)

    ReplyDelete