Tuesday, November 29, 2011

(Unknown)

Thanksgiving break was wonderful, but it was such a teaser! Coming back to my dorm felt oddly like returning home after a vacation.  I don't know if I like how that felt. Now I'm up to my ears in studying, projects, and papers.  Ugh.  Should have been on top of things.

Now that I'm back, I begin to realize who some of my new friends are and who some of my new "friends" are.  Yes, there was a slight difference there. Good eyes! My new friends are the ones that I missed and feel the need to reconnect with, while my new "friends" were the ones that, honestly, I didn't miss at all.. I actually dreaded coming back to deal with them.  But I guess that's how life goes; you win some, you lose some.

However, I am very grateful for the friends that I did miss. Surprisingly, I missed that house full of rough and tough teddy bears on S. College... Even their dirty dishes! (Well, maybe not that far..)  And I was ecstatic to go over and see their new bunked couches.



Very interesting to say the least.  And of course I missed my roommate.  We were up late last night (like usual) diddly daddling around and giggling when nothing is funny.  Typical stuff.



As for what's in the future, I am pleased to say that I will be hosting my first visitor next weekend! AND, attending my first ugly sweater party! Yesssss! Two goals accomplished in one weekend. I love being productive. Can't wait to see you Susan!!!!

1 comment: