Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shopping to the Extreme!

I am now very proud to announce that I am thankful for SHOPPING! Yes! Who doesn't love shopping? The thrill of searching for items through crowded stores and loads of people. It's such a rush! And then finding the perfect top or even the cutest necklace. It makes you feel accomplished. Simply stated.

This year, our annual shopping trip was with a much smaller crowd than usual, but it was still just as fun, nonetheless.  Olive Garden was simply amazing, and as always, the hot tub was bubbly at the end of the night. :) 


The only cousins available for shopping.. It was sad. But it was fun! Danielle (middle) and Bridget (left), and Liz (not pictured) came along for a bit as well.  

All in all, I bought waaaaay too much, ate waaaaaaay too much, and entirely waaaaaaay too much fun. But this is one of those occasions you stick in the pot of good ones that you'll remember when you're 50 years old and you're taking your own grandkids shopping for christmas every year. I can't wait for it to be my turn! (well, lets be honest. I can wait. I'm just a little excited. Heat of the moment kind of thing. I can't wait for the rest of my life to begin! Eeeeeeeekk!)

And of course, to top off the entire trip, Bridget and myself took a classy picture. And classy is the only word worthy of our amazingness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment